miércoles, 3 de febrero de 2016

I feel my heart, beating.

If we only got this life... then let's make it count! 
Ahhhbdkkjs I feel excited. Happy, full and fill of JOY. Messy in my ways, organized in my achievements, energetic in my loneliness, openminded in my relationships. 
Such a great place, 23 years old I'm fucking looooving you. How funny one can create a reality, you know I've been writing "activa2015" everywhere since 2014, I didn't know how or what I was going to do for that to happen, but still I was so sure and wanting it so much. Now is 2016 already and towards the end of last year I made just the exact ammount of decitions that brought me here. The perfect place, for the incredible now. 
Now is all I have and I'm making my best to make honor of the fact that I am alive, I'm free, healthy and young, and with such thirst of wellbeing it keeps me going for more.
LEEEEET'S GO!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario