jueves, 19 de enero de 2017

Suspicious mind.

I think the best is yet to come.

"What are you up to tomorrow?" she asked, to that woman she needed to learn a few things from. It was getting hard those days to find knowledge around the corner, the same places for the same people doesn't give you much newer concepts. And thinking how a couple months ago was so close to understanding chamanic behaviour and magic movements for daily bases, definitively she could be growing more than she was. A period of numbness, you might say. It was time to open that door and trust again, but real trust, cause that suspicious mind of her was getting toxic. 
Is so easy for a mood to be radically changed. And those impulses were taking over the control. "Not anymore!" she told'em. 

My God, growing up feels weird. Falling in love takes a lot of courage, given a past of courage for being alone. Is having to change your strategy, personal strategy, the one you use to get by the best you can. And my defenses were hiiiigh, brother. Time to bring them down, little by little. It appears to be worth it. (suspicious again? haha, maybe.)
And yeah, as my only freaking song says, I might be broke down in pieces, but I don't mind, I'll take the chance. 

Let it grow!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario